Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sip and Listen

I found this recipe on my new favorite blog, Be Better Blog. Seriously, it’s brills and I suggest you check it out. She wrote about a Blackberry Tom Collins, and I was sold at the first ingredient. Yummm!!


bb


Image via Southern Living


Ingredients:



  • Fresh Blackberries

  • 1 tsp. Sugar

  • 2 oz. Gin (I would sub Vodka)

  • 3 - 5 oz. Soda Water

  • Ice

  • 1/2 oz. Fresh Lime Juice

Method:


Take about 3-4 blackberries, lime juice, and sugar and muddle in a glass. Add ice, then pour in your Gin and soda. Garnish with more blackberries and enjoy. Clink!


The genius that is Florence Welch, has come out with a new single. As would be expected, it’s amazing. Like really amazing and a freaking jam. The new album is coming out November 7th, CAN.NOT.WAIT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment