Friday, November 25, 2011

Sip and Listen

Hi friends! It has certainly been a while since my last post. Between keeping up with my very hectic full time job and the wedding, I have had minimal time to get much else done. Posts might be sporadic until January 14th (holy 50 days to go), but I am going to do my best to jump in when I can.

What better way to get back into the groove, than with a Sip and Listen. My mother and I made this delicious cocktail yesterday while cooking up our Thanksgiving feast. I hate the name, Euphoria, but it tastes great!

Image



Ingredients:
1 oz Vodka
1 oz St. Germain
1/2 oz Simple Syrup
1/2 oz Lemon Juice
Sage Leaf, for garnish

Method:
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and then strain into a martini glass, or a coupe (my favorite drinkware). Garnish with a sage leaf.

Enjoy with the song below by Lana Del Rey.


No comments:

Post a Comment