Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Current Obsession: Armonia Decors

 

I was literally stopped in my tracks when I “clicked” the page of the latest issue of High Gloss and stumbled upon Armonia Decors. The designer behind the name, Emily Ruddo, has an uncanny ability to mix glam and traditional elements and turn them into stunning homes. Her portfolio showcases her extraordinary sense of style and I think I could find myself quite at home in any of her design projects. Check out the images below, and I bet you will agree with me!

ER3ER4

I DIE for this chandelier and these chairs

ER5ER6ER7

Something about this room reminds me of Carrie’s apartment in Sex and the City, the movie. Love this wall color.

ER1

This octopus art work will haunt me for the rest of my life. I love it and can’t find it anywhere!!

ER8ER9

How cute is Emily?! Love that fur vest!!

ER10

All images via Armonia Decors

No comments:

Post a Comment