Thursday, September 1, 2011

From Shoe to Outfit

Let’s just face it, Christian Louboutin doesn’t make a bad shoe. This commonly known fact, poses quite a predicament for someone with a salary not equivalent to a Kardashian. So in an effort to focus on something other than jealousy, I have decided to turn some of my favorite pairs into outfits. The Kasha studded bootie is just ridiculous. It’s actually quite rude to be that swoon worthy in my opinion, but no one asked me. Here is how I would pair it with some of this seasons biggest trends (clearly in my dream life where I am given shoes for free).

CL

Loub

1. Tibi Tie Neck Bodysuit $275 2. Vince Shearling Vest $1,350 3. Anita Ko Gold Stud Earrings $325 4. Mathias Gold Plated Rings $220 5. J Brand Denim Leggings $205 6. Christian Louboutin Kasha $1,595 7. NARS Night Flight $17 8. NARS Pure Matte Lipstick Terre De Feu $25

No comments:

Post a Comment