Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cake-spiration

I made a decision earlier this year to hold off on writing many posts regarding our upcoming wedding. This was mainly due to the fact that I am super excited about all of the little details we are planning, and I want to keep them a surprise for our guests. However, it’s time for me to make a decision on our cake, and I am being a little indecisive on which direction to go. The options these days are incredible and overwhelming at the same time. If I have learned anything in this process though, I will more than likely combine a few of the below and create my own version #highmaintenance.

Here is some of my inspiration below, any favorites?

Cake15Cake14Cake13Cake12Cake11Cake10Cake8Cake7Cake6Cake5Cake4Cake3Cake2Cake1Cake

1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7  /  8  /  9  /  10  /  11  /  12  /  13  /  14  /  15

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL of them!!! If you can figure out a way to incorporate all 15 I will be IMPRESSED!!! haha or you can just have 15 cakes??? that's in the budget, right??? :)

    ReplyDelete