Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Headboard on a budget

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again, I love ZGallerie. A constant source of affordable accessories and furniture, they have mastered the art of creating classic yet trend-forward pieces. Now, we all know upholstered headboards are all the rage (clearly, this is my second blog post on them), and they have been for quite some time. However, acquiring the perfect one can either be costly or rather time consuming if you consider the DIY version. I have a hard enough time cutting in a straight line, so I have long given up on creating my own. Enter ZGallerie, who now offer a brilliant selection of bold and classic headboards. From Chevron to Suzani, they have it all and of course at a reasonable price point (starting at $449).

For the Uptown Girl…

Headboard_GraceHeadboard_Kate

And the Downtown Girl…

Headboard_CharileHeadboard_Charlie1Headboard_JulietHeadboard_Kenya

Some additional headboard inspiration

HBHB2HB5HB6HB7HB8

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

No comments:

Post a Comment