Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Black, White and Kate all over

While I am not the most frequent shopper of Kate Spade, I certainly appreciate her bright, sassy nature. My love has grown however, with her new marketing campaign which features products in a new color ever month, brills idea! Last month was gold (so glam) and this month it’s black and white!! My most favorite colors of all time!

Baubles galore!

KS - cascade bib necklaceKS - spotlight bib necklaceKS - KS chandelier earringsKS-year of color july ringKS - make waves bangleKS - pop art large ikat bracelet

The Idiom Bracelets are my favorites. I have gifted them a handful of times and must get these two for myself – “Smoke and Mirrors” and “Stand Tall”

KS - smoke and mirrorsKS - stand tall bangle

Clutches, Cases, Purses and more…

KS - carlyle laceyKS - safari large natalie

CRAZY about the Giraffes to the right!

KS -Cooper Square LaceyKS-daycation pouchKS-Rainspot Ipad caseKS - pride and prejudice book clutch

Totally registering for china when it looks like the below

ks - Larabee road black tidbit platesKS - st kittsKS - St Kitts3KS - union street tidbit plates

…and just because I would be smiling out in the middle of the rain if I had this umbrella!

KS - umbrella

All images via Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment