Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sheer Perfection

 

Model and Fashion icon, Kate Moss was married yesterday in Southrop, England. I had been speculating for weeks on what this stunner would pick! Anyone who follows Moss’ style knows she would never do something frilly or ruffly, so I was dreaming of a very Carolyn Bessette bias-cut showstopper with a bit of edge. Looks like I got my wish, this dress is CRAZY AMAZING. It is the perfect blend of glamour and edge, but is still ethereal and romantic at the same time. John Galliano designed the dress and is certainly proving he still produces great work, legal dramas aside.

The leggy blonde is also having a THREE day reception which will feature three Stella McCartney ensembles. No pictures yet but I have been able to find a few brief descriptions. According to Vogue, for her first dance, she will wear an oyster silk chiffon dress with an embroidered bodice and cut-out back. Afterwards, she will change into a mini, body-con, beaded dress featuring a plunging back (dying to see this one). She will depart in a three piece, single breasted, white wool suit –- so classic!

KM

For those of you, like me and my friends who really have no idea who her fiancé is,I did a little research. Jamie Hince is the guitarist for The Kills, oops probably should have known that! Yves Saint Laurent created Hinces’ ensemble.

KM1

KM2

Now for some close ups!

KM3

The skirt is a modern take on 1920’s glamour, obsessed with this detailing.

KM4

No comments:

Post a Comment