Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crazy for Carrera

 

I believe kitchens should be white, probably because I believe this gives the illusion they are cleaner and nothing grosses me out more than a dirty kitchen. Carrera is the perfect way to make your kitchen appear clean, modern and glamorous. While I won’t have the luxury of having a custom designed kitchen any time soon, here are a few I dream about.

Carrera Marble

Image via Pinterest

carrera2

Image via Pinterest

Carrera marble, mini silver subway tiles AND the circa pendant lights!

Carrera7

Image via Pinterest

carrera6

Image via Pinterest

Gwenyth Paltrow really does have it all…a killer body and wardrobe, an amazing rock star husband, apparently vocals I would die to have and THIS dream kitchen. I love the unexpected pairing of the dark grey cabinets and carrera marble countertops.

carrera5

Image via Elements of Style

And of course I have to save the best for last…this kitchen was designed for a Boston bachelorette by Erin Gates. Ok, who is this bachelorette and what does she do to get this amazing apartment PLUS interior design advice from Ms. Gates??

carrera3

carrera4

Image via Elements of Style

1 comment:

  1. I so dig the second kichen, and love love love the six burner gas stove top. Apple and Moses Mommy's kitchen is not bad either. The contrast looks great.

    ReplyDelete