Friday, April 29, 2011

Sip and Listen

For some reason blogger decided to not post my original version this morning so I am now blogging to you from 40,00 feet in the air as I head West.

It is a royal weekend indeed and in honor of Prince William and his STUNNING bride Catherine, an infamous English cocktail is in order. I first learned of Pimm's Cup from my college roommate and it became a staple. I must warn, proceed with caution while enjoying. What appears to be light and refreshing can quickly take a sharp turn to drunkity drunk. But who am I to turn down a stiff cocktail?

Ingredients
- Ice Cubes
- 2 ounces Pimms Number 1 Cup
- 6 ounces Ginger Ale
- 2 ounces lemon lime soda
- Cucumber Slices

Preparation
Put ice in a highball glass or mug. Add the Pimms and then the ginger ale and soda. Stir and garnish with cucumber. Serve and Enjoy. Cheers.


This next photo just seemed fitting. PS - did anyone else think Pippa killed it today?
Images via Pinterest

There isn't a whole lot I can say about the song of the weekend other than I CAN NOT STOP LISTENING TO IT and I suggest you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment