Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Project Organization

 

I love organization and one of the easiest ways to make random home oddities look put together is by throwing them into a catch-all tray.

One of my favorites is the ever popular python tray (inspired by my friend Dee), which currently houses my bar.

tray1tray2

Image via pinterest

I am in the market for a new tray for my bathroom and am having trouble deciding, which do you prefer?

The modern geometric?

tray_cococozytray_jonathanadler

Images via Cococozy and Jonathan Adler

The iconic Hermes? Yeah, I think not unless I win the lottery tonight. But a girl can dream…

tray_hermes2tray-hermes

Images via pinterest

I stumbled upon a few DIY trays, and while they are fabulous I am not sure I have the patience.

tray_marthahowtotray3

Images via Martha Stewart and HGTV

I think my favorite is the Lucite chevron tray from TillyMaison on Etsy!

trayTray_TillyMaison

Images via TillyMaison

2 comments: