Friday, April 22, 2011

Sip and Listen

 

Matt and I are in Los Angeles this weekend, and I am in the mood for something light and refreshing. It was pretty easy to decide what my drink of the weekend was because this mix was literally on every cocktail menu I viewed last night. Vodka Lemonade is a pretty easy combo however, the possibilities are endless with the ways you can sass it up. My personal favorite has become the Vodka Strawberry Lemonade and it is super easy to make at home.

Vodka Strawberry Lemonade:

  • Mix your own strawberry lemonade (I prefer the instant Country Time)
  • Add Vodka to your discretion
  • Garnish with a lemon
  • And if you are feeling particularly sassy add sugar to the rim

Vodka lemonda4

Image via Pinterest

I LOVE the serving idea below! Displaying drinks in mason jars has been around forever, but I love this idea of already having them pre-made. Pour individual servings into a jar, put the lid back on, voila you are ready to go at any summer party AND you won’t have to spend hours at your own party mixing up cocktails

Vodka Lemondae3

Image via Pinterest

Wednesday night we saw an EPIC performance by Fitz and the Tantrums (thank you Kasey for putting them on our radar). It was seriously one of the best live performances I have seen to date. The band is packed with energy and definitely know how to get a crowd going. They ended the show with one of my favorite songs, MoneyGrabber and it is the perfect song to get you moving this weekend.

Tonight we are going to the Railroad Revival Tour and I am so freaking excited! Review to come next week although I already know it will be nothing short of stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment