Monday, May 23, 2011

Current Obsession: White Couches

 

Dear whoever is listening,

I would like a bright white couch delivered to my apartment immediately. I am completely over my boring light blue sectional that takes up my entire apartment and was a very dumb purchase.

Sincerely,

The girl who just finished paying for her old couch but doesn’t care

Source: isuwannee.com via Style on Pinterest

Source: decorpad.com via Style on Pinterest

 

A favorite for as long as I can remember. Who knew an Octopus could look so chic?

 
 
 

Source: decorpad.com via Style on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My current favorite, I want this very room in my house right now!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

ZGallerie has some great and affordable choices

A few classic styles

010003249010013110

This ultra feminine couch would like amazing in a bachelorette pad

The unexpected curve gives it a unique modern touch

On my lust list – nailheads, tufted…yes, please!!

All images via ZGallerie

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! couch for sale

    ReplyDelete