Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MAH-jor News

 

Dallas is in a tizzy as the most influential stylist and one of the biggest trendsetters of this decade is traipsing through our zip code tonight to show off her newest venture. For those of you who don’t know, Rachel Zoe has created her own ah-mazing clothing line set to launch this Fall and coming to a Neiman Marcus near me in August. I Die. It’s got a 70’s chic vibe that has me weak in the knees. Seriously, this will be bad for my shopping habit. Apologies fiancé.

I am not sure how I haven’t seen these photos a billion times already on the blog-osphere, but who I am to complain to be able to showcase them early.

Sharply tailored suits and sophisticated menswear round out Zoe’s collection.

003m002m004m024m026m007m

The outwear is Ba-nanas (last Rachel-izm, promise) and I am ecstatic faux fur is here to stay this fall.

010m012m

For serious, dreams were made from this cape on the left.

014m023m030m017m

My affinity for all things black and white will never die.

001m006m022m

Gold sequined blouse, come home to mama.

019m018m033m (1)

All images via Style.com

2 comments: