Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Look of Summer

 

My new summer look is an all time favorite combo, a play on the masculine and feminine. Short shorts have always been a wardrobe staple, but I have recently found when paired with a glam tee and blazer it creates the perfect modern edge. I can not get enough of this chic duo, see some of my favorite examples below.

Cutoffs+Classic Navy+Aviators=Done!

Blazer3

Leather Shorts, seriously amazing!

Blazer

Emerson can do no wrong

Blazer_modern prep

The ultimate dressy combo, sequins & classic black

Blazer2

All images via pinterest

 

One of my future engagement outfits inspired by this look

Chic Duo

T Bags gold top
$374 - boutique1.com

Christian Louboutin high heel sandal
507 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Kate spade jewelry
$38 - nordstrom.com

Woven hat
$50 - yesstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment