Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo

 

In Texas we are always looking for an excuse to party, and what better excuse than Cinco de Mayo! It’s been work, work, work lately and I can not wait to relax, hang out with friends and have a margarita. Caroline, event planner extraordinaire, is throwing an amazing party tonight and I can taste the lime and salt already!

cincocinco3cinco2

All that is missing is the perfect LRD. I know, the LBD is a mainstay but I have always loved a punchy red dress. It’s the perfect mix of flirt and sass!

A few of my favorites were a smidge expensive but thankfully you can give them a whirl for a fraction of the price on Rent The Runway.

red_ADAMred_brian reyes

For a work appropriate version try this or this

red_modclothred_modcloth1

Want a more classic look? Try what surely would have been Audrey’s LRD here or a chic one shoulder at here

red_topshopRed_lulus

If you prefer just a hint of red, try a print! Find them here and here

 Red_lulus2red_modcloth2

 
My go-to Cinco de Mayo ensemble!

1 comment:

  1. You are one red hot Cinco de Mayo patron! Enjoy and celebrate.

    ReplyDelete