Friday, May 13, 2011

Sip and Listen

 

LONG.WEEK. I haven’t been this ready for a weekend in a long time, thank goodness it is almost here. This is our first weekend in town in over a month and I am thrilled. If you need me, you can find me pool side drinking a summer beer.

Summer Beer2Summer Beer4

All images via Design Sponge and mollyloot

Ingredients (makes 4 servings):

  • 4 cups ice cubes
  • 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
  • 1 (12 ounces) can or bottle beer
  • 12 ounces of vodka

Prep:

In a blender crush the ice. Pour in the lemonade concentrate, beer and vodka. Blend until smooth. Pour into frozen glasses.

The song of the week is KILLER. Randomly enough, Matt discovered Ellie Goulding on SNL. She is a 24 year old blonde bombshell from England that is taking the UK by storm. Get the album now. She also has an extraordinary cover of the Elton John classic, “Your Song”.

1 comment:

  1. I have been listening to this song all day and then WHABAM! I come visit your blog and it's on here. Soul mates.

    ReplyDelete