Friday, May 20, 2011

Sip and Listen

 

This weekend I will be doing absolutely nothing and I couldn’t be more thrilled. It’s time to catch up on back issues of Vogue and In Style and hopefully complete a little wedding planning.

I’ll be mixing up a favorite of the Lost Generation – The French 75

Source: ivillage.com via Style on Pinterest

 

Ingredients:

  • 2 ounces London dry gin
  • 1 teaspoon super fine sugar
  • 1/2 ounce lemon juice
  • 5 ounces Brut champagne

Preparation:

  • Shake well with cracked ice in a chilled cocktail shaker, then strain into a Collins glass half-full of cracked ice and top off with champagne. Cheers!

 

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a great idea, the wedding planning. The beverage sounds rather delicious, too. Let me know if I can assist! love you

    mob

    ReplyDelete