Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I See a Red Door and I Want it Painted Black

 

I don’t care what people say, it may make it look smaller, it may be a smidge too much but I LOVE black walls. Whether an accent wall or an entire room, I am mad about them. See below and you may become convinced too.

blackwall12

How easy would this kitchen be to recreate? Love the traditional wood table mixed with the ghost chairs.

blackwall11Black Wall

blackwallblackwall10

I WILL have this wallpaper in my house. Mark my words.

blackwall3

For the hesitant, paint an accent wall to add a dash of bold

blackwall4

blackwall5

Bold black wall and a chesterfield is an instant classic

blackwall7

And on to the bedroom, so glam…

blackwall8

blackwall1blackwall9

All images via Pinterest

Just because there is still something oddly sexy about Mick Jagger

2 comments:

  1. love the video clip. Love the black in bathrooms.

    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice historical reference for old people like me.

    ReplyDelete